For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in 100 countries around the world.
In Waters China, we believe in delivering innovative technology and system solution to our value customer. Application Specialist in Waters China includes our team member's knowledge of know how to identify customers' need through telephone. As an Application Specialist in Waters China CBU, you will be one of the team member to continous deliver this brand value to customer. You will work with a team member who are responsible for implement business development program in assigned region. With Waters capability in delivering innovative technology year after year, you can ensure you will be always the first in China to get touch with innovative technology.
- Responsible for implement business development program in assigned region
- Able to identify customers' need through telephone
- Able to solve application inquiry
- Develop and maintain customer relationships through regular call
- Collect and understand market situations and competitive information
- Identify and target new business opportunities and manage the sales cycle is a plus
- Must have over 2 years of sales experience
- have a Master degree with major in chemical analysis, bio-chemical, etc.
- A good ability to communicate in English
- Result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Good teamwork