For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,000 employees and is represented in more than 100 countries around the world.
The candidate will be required to have knowledge and experience about LC, LC/MSMS, or LC/Q-Tof, be able to solve customer’s application problem, and deliver knowledge to customers and sales team. With the customer-oriented mindset, meet the customer’s expectation and service. You will be required to collaborate with Sales/Marketing Forces.
1. Provide post-sales customer education to customers.
2. Deliver information from headquarter to sales.
3. Collaborate with sales and marketing persons when conferences or other activities held.
4. Provide instrument/method demonstration when need.
5. Perform technical support, mainly on post-sales but will perform pre-sales technical support if necessary.
6. Maintain job efficiency by constantly reviewing the time utilization of own activities