Waters China is keen to look for a motivated individual to manage our service order and field service report process for the whole China. The appointee will work closely with Sales, Service team, and overseas plant etc. to deliver professional services on whole service function.
* Be responsible to process FSR in time
1.Collect services reports and various claims. Ensure the normalization of them.
2.Communication with customer and internal department. Verifying the accuracy of invoice information.
3.SAP order entry and adjustment
4.Service contract terms review
5.Monthly review for unprocessed FSR report. Follow the long time cases closely to maximize sales revenue and minimize inventory level.
* Products order and delivery control
* Maintain Logistics related data in SAP system
* Be responsible for the collection, sorting, classification and filing of the documents. Ensure that all processing procedures conform to the specification
* Carry out periodic checks of inventory of stores
* Ad hoc assignment
* Bachelor’s Degree in International Trade or Logistics, or a related field of study
* Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience in Logistics or Order Process Management
* Attention to detail and quality control
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
* Good skills in both written and verbal English
* A good team player and willing to work under pressure.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office programs (especial: Excel, Ward) and other basic software. Working knowledge in SAP is a plus
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for nearly 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.